The Public Procurement Agency
The Public Procurement Agency supports the Public Procurement Portal (PPP).
The Portal is a centralized information system providing access to information about all aspects of public procurement, structured in separate thematic areas and oriented towards the specific interest of the main groups of users. The information is updated on a daily basis.
The PPP presents the organization and activities of the PPA, the legal framework and practice in the field, as well as useful links to other resources in internet. It aims to ensure higher level of information, publicity and transparency on public procurement issues, as well as to provide the necessary methodological assistance to practitioners in this area.
The Public procurement Portal enables access to the:
- Public Procurement Register;
- Methodological Guidelines for PPL application;
- Standard forms of documents used by contracting authorities/entities in the award of public contracts;
- List of contracting authorities/entities;
- List of economic operators registered as contractors of public contracts;
- List of external experts under Article 229 (1) item 17 PPL;
- List of economic operators about which the circumstances under Article 54 (1) item 5, letter (а) and Article 55 (1) items 4 and 5 PPL exist;
- Results from public procurement monitoring performed pursuant to Article 114 (1) item 2 RIPPL;
- Results from the control performed by the PPA pursuant to Article 233 PPL and Article 19 (2) item 24 PPL (repealed);
- Monthly newsletter about the public procurement market in Bulgaria;
- Other information concerning public procurement.
The PPP is public and freely accessible. Both Bulgarian and English versions of the Portal are supported.