Employment in PPA
Employment in the Public Procurement Agency (PPA) is based on transparent recruitment procedure, in compliance with the principle of competition based on candidates’ professionalism and experience.
The appointment for each vacancy shall be preceded by publicly announced competition. The announcement of the competition for appointment of a civil servant is implemented by a publication of the respective vacancy announcement in a central national daily newspaper, the Register under Article 61 (1) of the Administration Law, the website of the Public Procurement Agency www.aop.bg, and on the announcement board at the entrance of PPA headquarters located on 4, Lege Str, Sofia, Bulgaria.
The announcement should contain the minimum, additional and specific requirements for occupying the respective position, the way of conducting the competition, as well as the necessary documents, the place and time-limit for their submission; short job description and information about the scale of basic salaries for the respective position.
The Competition procedure has the following stages:
- Submission of application within the stipulated time-limits;
- Publication of lists of admitted and not admitted candidates;
- Conducting of competition in the announced way;
- Admission to interviews of candidates who passed the first stage of the competition;
- Conducting interviews and ranking candidates according to their final results, including exam and interview results;
- Sending of minutes extract, which states the results of the admitted candidates;
- Presentation to the body of appointment of the competition record;
- Conclusion of competition procedure with appointment or termination;
Notification of launching a competition for appointment under employment relationship is provided by publication on Public Procurement Agency website.
The announcement should contain the minimum and specific requirements for occupying the respective position, the way of selecting candidates, as well as the necessary documents, the place and time-limit for their submission; short job description and information about the scale of basic salaries for the respective position.